Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ipod suggestions...

Options
  • 24-06-2010 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

My son has lost my treasured ipod , don't ask , I want to replace it but don't want a camera or video player but would like a radio though , any suggestions , and where is the best place to buy them ...
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

If you want a radio the iPod nano is your only man. Comes with either 8Gb or 16Gb at €139 and €169 respectively, and many different colours. You can buy in HMV and many other record stores or online directly trough apple. They are the same price everywhere afaik.

http://store.apple.com/ie/browse/home/shop_ipod/family/ipod_nano?mco=MTAyNTQzMjM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭dougs09

hasnt the nano nano now gone more towards the iPod touch with its new menu etc?

edit: it was video that was the big news with the iPod nano,

Advertisement