Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Failed exam, what happens to my grant?

Options
  • 24-06-2010 6:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Just wondering could anyone help me with a problem. Got my exam results for first year today and out of 7 exams i failed 1 and will have to repeat it in August. I was receiving a grant from my county council in first year and to renew it I have to send them a copy of my results. will this one exam cancel my chances of recieving the grant next year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

as far as im aware as long as you pass your repeat exam you should still recieve your grant next year, but dont go on my word, im about 80% sure thats the case

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

As long as you pass your repeat and send in your repeat results you will most likely get your grant.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Tim d toolman

Thanks guys :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

What if your repeat exam is at Christmas though?

Advertisement