Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best mobile network?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

what about tesco?

that's a very open question. you need to tell us what your requirements are before we can help at all.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Random wrote: »

that's a very open question

Their is no answer imo for "the best network"

It depends on a huge range of things, its like when people say whats the cheapest network, their isnt one, it just depends on your usage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

well tesco is owned by o2. when getting my next phone, i might move from meteor and i was wondering should i stay or are the other networks a better option? and i mean for value and services, e.g. internet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭jordainius

Prepay or Billpay?

Also; are the people you contact mainly on one network or are they spread out across the networks?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

jordainius wrote: »
    Prepay or Billpay?

Also; are the people you contact mainly on one network or are they spread out across the networks?

Prepay, and they are mostly spread out across meteor and vodafone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Shouldn't the question be which network is the cheapest?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,911 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement