Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CS250 eeprom hd fault

Options
  • 24-06-2010 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi all

just after defaulting my mates cs250 there and i am getting a eeprom hd fault on the keypad which i cannot seem to clear

Any ideas what the hd fault is and how to clear it?

Thanks for any help

Daniel

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Have you tried defaulting it again?
    Do you have a flash card by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Are you sure it's a 250 and not a 350?

That message means there's a problem with the processor. There was a manufacturing fault with some of the 350's years ago that generated that fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭altor

Dan_ wrote: »
    Hi all

just after defaulting my mates cs250 there and i am getting a eeprom hd fault on the keypad which i cannot seem to clear

Any ideas what the hd fault is and how to clear it?

Thanks for any help

Daniel

If this happens on the CS250 it is an internal problem. You need to power the alarm down and reapply the power. If this does not clear the fault it will need to be re-flashed. If this does not work it will need to be returned to the manufacture.

Advertisement