Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser Hair removal

Options
  • 24-06-2010 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Just wondering has anyone had the Laser hair removal done:confused:. Is it worth it, does it work, are results good:confused:. They have a great offer on it at the moment. 80% off. Friends & i dicussing this few days ago. Waxing can be costly over time:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

nikki79 wrote: »
    Just wondering has anyone had the Laser hair removal done:confused:. Is it worth it, does it work, are results good:confused:. They have a great offer on it at the moment. 80% off. Friends & i dicussing this few days ago. Waxing can be costly over time:D

Where is this 80% offer on?
    I was thinking about this myself but the cost is pretty high.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Moved from Facial Hair & Hats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭nikki79

cork45 wrote: »
    Where is this 80% offer on?
    I was thinking about this myself but the cost is pretty high.

Galway are doin it. Cost are still high but better than paying the full whack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

nikki79 wrote: »
    Galway are doin it. Cost are still high but better than paying the full whack

Where in Galway? What shop?

Links234 wrote: »
    Where in Galway? What shop?

Its the street before you get to shop street not sure what its called maybe williamgate street?
    Near Zerep shoe shop and butlers chocolate coffee shop. Small enough place you would nearly miss it only for the sign on the street for it.

Have you heard if its worth it??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 c00kie m0nster

Therapie in Dubin? My friend got her lip done a few years ago and it cost her loads! But it grew back. Apparently it doesn't work on all hair types so know that before you part with your cash! xx

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Check out citydeal here
    5 sessions for €80...bargain. If i had the dosh id be doing it myself. If anyone wants to do could they PM and ill send them a referral link as i get €6 for every referral i do ta ;)

Therapie in Dubin? My friend got her lip done a few years ago and it cost her loads! But it grew back. Apparently it doesn't work on all hair types so know that before you part with your cash! xx

Ya therpie its in Galway too.
    Really it grew back.....Worse or the same?!
    My friend inquired about it and they said you have to have dark enough hair for it to work and cant have a Tan! 6 sessions is what they say should do it but every session has to be 6wks apart

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

That city deal looks really good but 5 sessions of laser for 80... seems to good to be true? and the vouchers only valid for three months and your supposed to leave a couple of weeks before each laser treatment i thought?

Advertisement