Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

geohot

Options
  • 24-06-2010 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Latest update from geohot on Twitter: 'In Berlin where there are no Apple stores. USA in work cup! No plans for new jailbreak. Stop asking.'

Very inconsiderate of him I think :mad::):D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Fat_Fingers

probably getting thousands of requests a day for jailbreak..

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭STBR

treatyman wrote: »
    Latest update from geohot on Twitter: 'In Berlin where there are no Apple stores. USA in work cup! No plans for new jailbreak. Stop asking.'

Very inconsiderate of him I think :mad::):D

How is it inconsiderate?

He spends days if not weeks hacking the software, and then gives it away completely free of charge.

I guess that's what happens when you give people something for free. They think you're a total b*astard when you don't keep it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭treatyman

SirDarren wrote: »
    How is it inconsiderate?

He spends days if not weeks hacking the software, and then gives it away completely free of charge.

I guess that's what happens when you give people something for free. They think you're a total b*astard when you don't keep it up.

Easy up there... I was only joking..

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭STBR

treatyman wrote: »
    Easy up there... I was only joking..

Alright. But there are thousands of people like that who aren't joking and it's just taking the p*ss really.

Alright. But there are thousands of people like that who aren't joking and it's just taking the p*ss really.

I'm sure a genius like him has more important things to be doing.!!

His jailbreaks are a piece of pie which makes it easy for the not so technical people jailbreak their phones.. which in turn you have loads of people who don't understand the genius that he is and the work he does.!!

I hope he gets his finger out soon though :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

How is it inconsiderate?

Smiley detection fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

you can be sure he's working on it, he has registered the domain limera1n, speculation says it'll jailbreak every device when it's out ? we'll see !
    i wouldnt believe he's not working on it ! he loves the attention !

BOBBY wrote: »
    you can be sure he's working on it, he has registered the domain limera1n, speculation says it'll jailbreak every device when it's out ? we'll see !
    i wouldnt believe he's not working on it ! he loves the attention !

Ya I saw limera1n.com registered to him alright.. was reading about it last month on some other forum.

Advertisement