Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strikeforce: Fedor v Werdum...NOT on TV?

Options
  • 24-06-2010 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

The Strikeforce card for this Saturday night looks really good, especially the Fedor v Werdum / Le v Smith fights.

BUT...it looks like it's not on TV over here.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Doesn't look like it will be on tv over here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Not listed on bravo on either saturday or sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Streaming SF isn't that particularly hard if it is on CBS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭peter p

Its not on CBS i thought, because of the brawl! usually bravo got to show any card wit fedor on it live!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

peter p wrote: »
    Its not on CBS i thought, because of the brawl! usually bravo got to show any card wit fedor on it live!

Yep M1 usually sell it worldwide.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭bret69

Is it possible Bravo just haven't updated their website?

They've been slow in the past.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

unknown13 wrote: »
    Streaming SF isn't that particularly hard if it is on CBS.

It's on Showtime, not CBS. Not that it really matters to us over here. But yeah, getting a stream for this should be straight forward enough. Can't wait...

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭MonkeyBalls

I plan to stream it from Sopcast.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭r_obric

strikeforce is often shown a few days later on bravo, the wed or thu after the event

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

Streaming it usually 3/4 links that have good feeds watched last one via stream that was on Showtime in the US and was a good quality stream.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

peter p wrote: »

Even better because I know a good stream for showtime

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

I really don't see what the facination with the guy is. It's quite obvious he's not up for the big fights against good competition. I wouldn't waste my time watching him if he was fighting in my back garden.

I really don't see what the facination with the guy is. It's quite obvious he's not up for the big fights against good competition. I wouldn't waste my time watching him if he was fighting in my back garden.

torches-and-pitchforks.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Jayo_M

Werdum isn't good competition now? The guy is the best heavyweight in the world, and apparently the highest paid. His last 3 fights have been against guys in the Top 10 at the time, but I suppose they don't count because they weren't riding the Dana White hype train?

Jayo_M wrote: »
    Werdum isn't good competition now? The guy is the best heavyweight in the world, and apparently the highest paid. His last 3 fights have been against guys in the Top 10 at the time, but I suppose they don't count because they weren't riding the Dana White hype train?

What Dana White hype train:http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2436:in-2006-dana-white-approved-of-people-posing-as-fans-and-leaking-videos-to-message-boards-&catid=34:organizations

Cant believe Ive been doing that for so long and not get paid. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Download FTW. I couldn't be arsed staying up to watch a stream.

Advertisement