Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aussie rules dublin

Options
  • 24-06-2010 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

is anyone interested in playing aussie rules in dublin?? there is a league in ireland were there are 8 teams playing against each other.. my team name is the dublin demons and we are based in west dublin, we are the reigning ireland champions and are always looking for new players.. we train in the pheonix park on wednesday afternoons and play matches on saturdays during the summer.. if anyone is interested, our facebook is; Dublin Demons: Past and Present Players & Supporters or visit dublin-demons.com or the arfli.com website, or contact preisident david walsh at 0862711263.. come down and have a game and make new friends

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 markfitz72

there is a match between the dublin demons and the west dublin saints on in chanel college in coolock at 2pm on sat the 24th of july

all welcome to come and watch or even play if you want to.. just contact me here and i'll help you out.. thanks

Advertisement