Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would CDfm & Elenxor get up to if there wasn't a Gnome Home???

Options
  • 24-06-2010 1:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭

What would CDfm & Elenxor get up to if there wasn't a Gnome Home??

Would they part company?.....Get together?........tear each other appart????

You Decide>>>>>>>:pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

and if they tear each other apart what will become of Louie?:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

Deki wrote: »
    and if they tear each other apart what will become of Louie?:eek:

.............probably fed to the crickets me thinks........:eek:

crickets are vengeful. :eek:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

I always thought Elly had more of a flame for Forcey ;)

Not every alliance is based on love Sol. Sometimes it's just two people who bring out the best/worst in each other:D and that's always open to opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Eww love.

Louis would eat him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Who and who?

HAHAHA!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭force majeure

Aaa haaa it is I forcy.... and this is news to me. Now that I have a whole loto time on my hands I intend on keeping CDfm and Elenxor together for better or worse in sickness and wealth and if she tires off him off course I take his place. :D
    PS God its hard to move about with enough bruises and cuts plasters and one cast on my arm... so typing this is taking its toll.
    Ps2 never ride a 1000cc bike at near a law braking speed while a tractor drawing turf is around the corner.
    Just a tip for all us bikers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭Elenxor

Well well, nice to know people are so concerned for me.!!:rolleyes:

I'll try to keep you all informed as to my intentions in future.:D

• Advertisement

Dont keep me...eehhh us waiting too long Elenxor. :) about your intentions that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭Elenxor

Aaa haaa it is I forcy.... and this is news to me. Now that I have a whole loto time on my hands I intend on keeping CDfm and Elenxor together for better or worse in sickness and wealth and if she tires off him off course I take his place. :D
    PS God its hard to move about with enough bruises and cuts plasters and one cast on my arm... so typing this is taking its toll.
    Ps2 never ride a 1000cc bike at near a law braking speed while a tractor drawing turf is around the corner.
    Just a tip for all us bikers.

So, You have broken yourself?:eek:

In a small way Deki I have plenty off bandages and the like.
    Only thing being now I have to fess up 5 K for the bike that's worth about €10. :eek:

I'm thinking Elenxor well give CDfm a right old fright some morning over breakfast. :cool:

Advertisement