Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbours and Home and Away Actors

Options
  • 23-06-2010 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭

I was watching Home and Away a while ago and realised so many of the actors have starred in Neighbours as well and vice versa! I think it's interesting to see them in both soaps. So which ones have you recognised?!

Here's a few I noticed:

Home and Away/ Neighbours
    Tessa James: Nicole/ Anne
    Christian Clark: Penn/ Will
    Luke Mitchell: Romeo/ Chris
    Bernard Curry: Hugo/ Luke
    Rachel Gordon: Jazz/ Charlotte
    Kate Bell: Joey/ Naomi

I know there's more but I can't think of them off the top of my head!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

Oh yeah I remember Will, he was not in Neighbours that long. As for Nicole yeah I recognised her from Neighbours as the Blind girl, prefer her in Home and away though.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

MissMiami wrote: »
    I was watching Home and Away a while ago and realised so many of the actors have starred in Neighbours as well and vice versa! I think it's interesting to see them in both soaps. So which ones have you recognised?!

Here's a few I noticed:

Home and Away/ Neighbours
    Tessa James: Nicole/ Anne
    Christian Clark: Penn/ Will
    Luke Mitchell: Romeo/ Chris
    Bernard Curry: Hugo/ Luke
    Rachel Gordon: Jazz/ Charlotte
    Kate Bell: Joey/ Naomi

I know there's more but I can't think of them off the top of my head!

I can only remember Nicole/Anne and Joey/Naomi

I've been watching neighbours for the past 7years but only started watching h&a 3 years ago.. anyone fill in the blanks?

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭foundry

Could you tell me bout will, chris and lukes characters? i can't recall them and it's drivin me mad

• Registered Users Posts: 85,221 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The actor who plays Penn in H&A played Will who was Olivier's adopted brother in Neighbours he lived with Rosa and Frazier I think and dated Carmella for a while

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Showing my age here but;

Craig McLachlan: Henry Ramsey/Grant Mitchell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

iguana wrote: »
    Showing my age here but;

Craig McLachlan: Henry Ramsey/Grant Mitchell.

????!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,221 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Guy Pearce was also in both as David in H&A and Mike in Neighbours

2a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mat Stevenson: Skinner - Adam Cameron
    handa05.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Richard Norton: Ryan McLachlan - Simon Fitzgerald

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bruce Samazan: Mark Gottlieb - Brad Cooper
    handa07.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Richard Grieve: Sam Kratz - Lachlan Fraser
    handa08.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Antoinette Byron: Lorraine Kingham - Natalie Nash
    handa09.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jane Hall: Rebecca Napier – Rebecca Fisher
    [/FONT]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭MissMiami

foundry wrote: »
    Could you tell me bout will, chris and lukes characters? i can't recall them and it's drivin me mad

Got this on wiki about the character Chris Knight in Neighbours:

"Bridget bonds with Chris Knight (Luke Mitchell) and she asks him to the school formal. She joins him in a hotel room, where Chris tries to pressure her into having sex with him. He turns aggressive and Bridget pushes him away and flees the hotel, not knowing that Chris hit his head. Chris later dies in hospital and Bridget's father confesses to the police that he attacked Chris to protect Bridget. Steve is charged with murder, but Bridget goes to his trial and tells the court that she pushed Chris in self defense."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

You kids should have been watching in the late 80's and early 90's when numerous Aussie soaps from various years were been showing, and characters used to crop up, often in several at once. I remember Dorothy Burke from Neighbours being a particularly psycho murderer, Alf Stewart as a gangster, and Harold Bishop as a prison governor type who turned out to be corrupt, all in Prisoner Cell Block H. Then there was Morag in Sons and Daughters, others in A Country Practice, The Sullivans etc.

And they say there's too much crap on telly nowadays!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 CAZ85

OMG! I knew i recognised Naomi some somewhere...

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭cooltown

Ya you right there alot of them start of in neigbhours! It's like in the Uk alot of the actors that go on to Corrie/Eastenders start of in things like Hollyoaks and Waterloo Road.

Advertisement