Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discount Designer Outlets in Ireland?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

You also have the Outlet in Banbridge, up North.

There are outlets in Killarney and Rathdowney as well - although I don't consider them to be *proper* outlets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭LimeFruitGum

Junction One in Antrim town. A bit of a trek from Kildare though, but I think the range is better than anywhere else.

Rathdowney and Killarney did not impress me much, when I visited them, wouldn't bother going back to either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭NervyChick

Oh ye I actually have heard of rathdowney..might venture off someday because the bargains I'm gettin in my local outlet has left me craving more :D
    Thanks guys..anymore welcome ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

dudara wrote: »
    You also have the Outlet in Banbridge, up North.
    Banbridge is quite good. The jaeger store is miles better and cheaper than the one in Kildare. I was there 2 years ago just as the euro was starting to strengthen against sterling and lots of stores were offering 1€/£1 exchange rate to entice people from the south.

I think I had €500 and I bought loads of stuff, a alot of which I still wear as it's Mexx or Jaeger so great quality.

I found Kildare to be disappointing and a little expensive for a discount outlet.

Advertisement