Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipod power button not responding

Options
  • 23-06-2010 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭

The power button doesnt seem to be working. I had the same problem before and resetting the ipod worked, but its not helping now.

It presses down but nothing happens. Its definitely out of warranty. Does anyone know anywhere in Dublin that will fix it ?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Is it jailbroken? There's a quicklock app in cydia. Works a treat for my wifes iPhone which has the same issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Khannie wrote: »
    Is it jailbroken? There's a quicklock app in cydia. Works a treat for my wifes iPhone which has the same issue.

It was jailbroken but its not anymore so that wont work for me :(

Found these guys - they will probably charge a fortune though: http://www.************ltd.com/ipod/index.html

[edit] Dont know why its bleeping out the name. They are called gsm solutions.

Advertisement