Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAS legal office skill course (free legal advice centre)

Options
  • 23-06-2010 11:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭

Hi, does anybody have any information on the course above provided by FAS and in conjunction with the FLAC in Dublin city?

I saw it last year on the FAS website but can not seem to locate it now!

Anybody on the course or possibly provide a link to the course?

Thanks in advance,

JJ

:(
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 legally_binding

Hi JJ,

The waiting list for the course is currently closed and this is why you can’t see the course on the FAS website. I don’t know when it will re-open so keep an eye on the FAS website for news and in the meantime send your CV to info@flac.ie for the attention of Kirsty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭john-joe

Hi JJ,

The waiting list for the course is currently closed and this is why you can’t see the course on the FAS website. I don’t know when it will re-open so keep an eye on the FAS website for news and in the meantime send your CV to info@flac.ie for the attention of Kirsty.

How does it involve the FLAC? is it not run by FAS?

thanks by the way

:)

Advertisement