Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ios 4 apps

Options
  • 23-06-2010 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I wanted to start a thread on apps not fully functioning with ios 4

RTE news
    Accuweather

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I don't know about those two, but people should check their apps in iTunes to see if there's updated versions before posting.

I just updated 38 apps, of which a whole bunch were fixing 4.0 issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 gyraterosboy

This has already been done!

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭bigfeller

Drop7 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Dades wrote: »
    I don't know about those two, but people should check their apps in iTunes to see if there's updated versions before posting.

I just updated 38 apps, of which a whole bunch were fixing 4.0 issues.

will the app store not do this ??

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

will the app store not do this ??
    You mean on your iPhone?

It definitely prompts me to update apps, but for some reason iTunes seemed to have a lot more updates pending. Also, I've read that updating your apps on iTunes is better practice as it goes some way to ease the conflict issues that can be a cause of backups taking so long.

That could be rubbish - but given the backup woes I've had, I'm doing everything to make sure my freshly restored 3GS doesn't have to go through all that again. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,004 ✭✭✭Wossack

app store == itunes...? :o

Advertisement