Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tooo busy

Options
  • 23-06-2010 8:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭

Jaysus lads, if this forum gets any busier were going to need to split it into townland sub forums:D:D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

Tis gone fierce quiet hasnt it dusty! Sure they all drawin the turf,hay,silage etc and no time to be on the likes of this! :-P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

offaly1 wrote: »
    Tis gone fierce quiet hasnt it dusty! Sure they all drawin the turf,hay,silage etc and no time to be on the likes of this! :-P

Ah sure thats it. They've no time for the interweb now:p. Getting the last bit done before the greens put a stop to it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Dusty87 wrote: »
    Ah sure thats it. They've no time for the interweb now:p. Getting the last bit done before the greens put a stop to it!!!

Whats your problem with the Greens?

Elaborate please

IrishHomer wrote: »
    Whats your problem with the Greens?

Elaborate please

Look at their policys. Problem with the greens?? They are a farce. Fianna Failure wont stand up to them as they're afraid of loosing them. As an offaly man, bred in the country, they are not for the country.

Pity about the game tonight. Was exciting near the end.

Pity about the game tonight. Was exciting near the end.

Oh don't talk about the game.... it was disappointing to loose, but at least we have another day out ;)

COME ON OFFALY!!!!:D

• Advertisement

Oh don't talk about the game.... it was disappointing to loose, but at least we have another day out ;)

COME ON OFFALY!!!!:D

' on ya boya!!!!!'. Heard it was fairly rough. I only had Mid 103 and a few cans. Couldnt make it this week.
    That lad on Midd103 is an awful man, "He gets the pass, ROUNDS ONE, NO TWO, JUST THE KEEPER, FOURTEEN YARDS OUT.........''

"ITS LOW, ITS HARD"
    "ITS A GOAL"
    "Sorry its gone to the left and wide"

' on ya boya!!!!!'. Heard it was fairly rough. I only had Mid 103 and a few cans. Couldnt make it this week.
    That lad on Midd103 is an awful man, "He gets the pass, ROUNDS ONE, NO TWO, JUST THE KEEPER, FOURTEEN YARDS OUT.........''

"ITS LOW, ITS HARD"
    "ITS A GOAL"
    "Sorry its gone to the left and wide"

Ah i wouldnt have said rough..good tough hurling,proper hurling!!! Only rough thing about it was getting out of that Damned carpark in portlaoise!!Jaysus!!

Must admit am extremely proud of that Offaly team...have played fierce well all year....go on the Offaly boys..!

Ah i wouldnt have said rough..good tough hurling,proper hurling!!! Only rough thing about it was getting out of that Damned carpark in portlaoise!!Jaysus!!

Must admit am extremely proud of that Offaly team...have played fierce well all year....go on the Offaly boys..!

Yea me too. Seem to have a lot of heart. Bringing back the days of not giving up until the final whistle. PS incase you didnt see it yet, we drew Waterford

Yea me too. Seem to have a lot of heart. Bringing back the days of not giving up until the final whistle. PS incase you didnt see it yet, we drew Waterford

according to this we drew limerick inthe hurling...

http://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/championship/2010/0628/hurlingphasetwo.html

and waterford in the football...

http://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/championship/2010/0628/qualifierdraw.html

Sorry sorry, was posting and looking at the tv3 at the time. Got them mixed up.

• Advertisement

Sorry sorry, was posting and looking at the tv3 at the time. Got them mixed up.

and here was me thinking rte got it wrong!;)

When and where are them matches if you dont mind me asking??

When and where are them matches if you dont mind me asking??

haven't a clue where to be honest with ya now, dusty... i think hurling is weekend of 10/11th july... not quite sure on the footie, could be same weekend...

haven't a clue where to be honest with ya now, dusty... i think hurling is weekend of 10/11th july... not quite sure on the footie, could be same weekend...

Damn it il be in Poland on me holliers. Was in an irish bar there 2 years ago. Only similaritys was the prices. Actually it was dearer than here.
    The normal pubs and offo's were dirt cheap, just this Oirish bar extracted the urine. I went on hols to get away from the prices:rolleyes::D
    Was actually in a pub there one night, Soccer was on, the Euro's i think, and there was this Pole sitting there in an offaly jersey!!:eek: He worked in Offaly for 5 years before going home. Believe it or not.

Jesus, this is turning into 'Offaly, The Off Topic Thread':D

Ah who cares bout been off topic!! No-one else seems to be on it!

Hope ya have a nice hol dusty, have to say poland is somewhere id like to go!

Ah who cares bout been off topic!! No-one else seems to be on it!

Hope ya have a nice hol dusty, have to say poland is somewhere id like to go!

Tis something else alright.
    Them matches are both in Tullamore.
    Could be a while before the football gets going again.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭The Scawgeen

Enjoy thy holiday in Poland, by the time you get back midges will have made the protected species list. 'Raid' 'Vapona' 'Endorat' and 'Storm' will be on the banned substance list. You'll need a licence for your cat, bicycle, lawnmower and wheelbarrow. There might even be vat on fresh air. ;)

Enjoy thy holiday in Poland, by the time you get back midges will have made the protected species list. 'Raid' 'Vapona' 'Endorat' and 'Storm' will be on the banned substance list. You'll need a licence for your cat, bicycle, lawnmower and wheelbarrow. There might even be vat on fresh air. ;)

Ah The Scawgeen, turf home??:D Getting mine wednesday!
    With them being handed everything i wouldnt be surprised

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭The Scawgeen

Yep ! Forecast not good for tomorrow, is there any way you could get it off the bog tonight ? Supposed to be very heavy rain tomorrow. The Offaly forum has gone awfully quiet don't you think ? Is it my imagination or did half the county emigrate to Australia.

Haven't seen Mick lately'

'Nah he went to Oz after Christmas'

'Haven't seen Johnny or Declan either'

'They went over to Tommy, Aaron and Dylan three weeks ago'

'Sharon and Aoife went after Easter over to Michelle and Jenny'

'Sure Paddy's getting married over there in August and there's fourteen of us going over for the 'afters' and she's from Birr and there's thirty of them going over for the 'Hen party' :D

i hear ya Scawgeen..tis shocking quiet!... where has everyone gone!!:(:eek:

• Advertisement

another popular one,
    ''Wheres Paddy?''
    "he fecked off to vist the brother in OZ"
    ''Do him well to get a break, whens he back?"
    ''Supposed to be back friday, 3 months ago".

In fairness maybe theres a serious bender going on after the last two matches that we dont know about. Could someone check that??:pac::D

Advertisement