Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers for choppy short style *edited*

Options
  • 23-06-2010 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭

Hey All,

Need to get my haircut before Friday, got a friend to cut mine, and its just not working. Its currently a bob, but It makes me feel like I should be in a school uniform.

I want a short, layered pixie style, so I was thinking somewhere like Zoo, or Oslo in George's st arcade. I don't mind, once they can do something that can deal with thick hair.

edited: I realised most hairdressers seem to open until 7/8 on Thursdays so now Im looking for recommendations on places for a really good cut, in a funky style

Something like these I think:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭FlexiLexi

Try queen on Aungier st, theyre amazing!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Junaberry is open until 8 on Thursday Linky

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭abrr1000

I know one particular stylist who would come highly recommended for this type of work. I will pm you the details

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

House of colour on the quays or Tian Du (which is so cheap and so good) on Capel Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭odonopenmic

Hey there! How did you get on? I'm looking for a hairdresser at the moment for the same kind of style - any tips? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 k9cara

I'm looking too, any recommendations on the North side? I'd like to go quite short but obviously want to go to someone good!

Advertisement