Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Activate iPhone 3GS iOS4 question

Options
  • 22-06-2010 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

I am not looking for an unlock code but rather the means to activate an iPhone 3GS running iOS4 which was bought on a contract with O2. I bought the phone from a guy when it was activated but since upgrading the phone, I am now stuck with an unactivated iPhone.

Would I be able to reactivate the iPhone with a free sim from an O2 store?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

I am not looking for an unlock code but rather the means to activate an iPhone 3GS running iOS4 which was bought on a contract with O2. I bought the phone from a guy when it was activated but since upgrading the phone, I am now stuck with an unactivated iPhone.

Would I be able to reactivate the iPhone with a free sim from an O2 store?

Yep, any O2 pre pay sim will activate it for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭TheAlmightyZeus

Cheers brother :)

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭TheAlmightyZeus

Picked up my sim card from an O2 store this morning. Stuck it in the phone but nothing yet, presume I'll have to wait for the SIM to be activated?

EDIT: Nevermind ;)

Advertisement