Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

customised 'pearly gates' card

Options
  • 22-06-2010 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hi.

Im looking for a sort of non-ordinary card.

The card im looking for is off the gates of heaven with a few angels at them.

The card will not be a regular rectangular card but rather the gates of heaven will be the front of the card in which the two gates will open out like a normal set of doors so to be able to read whats inside the card.

I hope you can understand what i mean. I can see this card in my mind but its hard to get it across in writing.

Im wondering if there is any place online that i could get something like this - i tried moonpig, but they dont have anything like this?

thank you.

djt

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

First thing I thought of was that it sounds similar to a wedding invitation with church doors??

Church_Door.JPG

I'd say if you made your own mock up of one and brought it to a printing shop they'd be able to design it for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

Margaret..... Margaret???

Yes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-o0p8m_80k

Advertisement