Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone 4 in Italy

Options
  • 22-06-2010 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

Will be in Rome end of july and was wondering will I be able to purchase an unlocked sim free iphone 4 over there.....or will it be just for Italian users?? Sorry, new to all this techy phone stuff, so any help will be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Will be in Rome end of july and was wondering will I be able to purchase an unlocked sim free iphone 4 over there.....or will it be just for Italian users?? Sorry, new to all this techy phone stuff, so any help will be great.

The first run is America, the UK, Germany and some other European countries. I don't think Italy is included. There has also been a set back in European second shipments due to huge demand in the States. To be honest, demand for these won't be satisfied until at least Christmas I would say.

You could try your luck but I doubt you'll find one in Rome especially.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

ironclaw wrote: »
    The first run is America, the UK, Germany and some other European countries. I don't think Italy is included. There has also been a set back in European second shipments due to huge demand in the States. To be honest, demand for these won't be satisfied until at least Christmas I would say.

You could try your luck but I doubt you'll find one in Rome especially.

:eek::eek::eek: no way. Sure that would make no sense on apple's part. Potential customers won't wait that long...they'll just get another phone instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

:eek::eek::eek: no way. Sure that would make no sense on apple's part. Potential customers won't wait that long...they'll just get another phone instead.

I won't;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Real Apple fans have been known to wait years for products. I waited about 8 months for a MacBook as I knew an update was coming. I can see your point though.

Advertisement