Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Field course fees

Options
  • 22-06-2010 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭

Hi ,
    Has anyone done an overseas field course in the area of geography or geology, (or even the field course in Ireland ).
    I was reading on the TCD website students are required to pay additional for these, and am wondering how much are they
    Thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I can't remember how much the field course fees were (I did Geology), probably a few hundred euro for the one to Spain. The ones to Ireland were considerably cheaper, and one was even sponsored by a company. It probably increases a bit each year so even if I could remember it would probably be irrelevant. However, if it's difficult for you to pay for field course fees there is some sort of fund you can apply to that will cover some or all of the costs

Advertisement