Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price comparison online

Options
  • 22-06-2010 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all!

Did anybody had experience with any type of price comparison tool which is easy to use? I need it to grab price information automatically from one website and then put it in one line comparing it to another websites price.

Any suggestions?

Maybe there is another solution?

Max
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Best Price Accessories

What info are you trying to capture -is it premium rates for insurance etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MaxInBlack

Product pricing from local e-shop's, (pixmania ETC)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Best Price Accessories

I haven't a clue - sorry. I've an e-store in competition with pixmania and I can;t find out how to get included in price comparisons. The only site I know that might help you is
    www.compare.ie but you probably know this one. Don't know what your timelines are like. you could give a standard list of prodcuts you want to compare to the companies involved and get them to fill it out for you - it could be marketing for them afterall.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help!
    MaxInBlack wrote: »
    Product pricing from local e-shop's, (pixmania ETC)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MaxInBlack

Thanks anyway ;). I can do a comparison manually, but I have more that 3k product prices to compare... And realtime price comparison file is needed :)

Advertisement