Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scholarman Free EP

Options
  • 22-06-2010 1:10pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Scholarman released a new FREE EP and it's excellent. Available from here:

http://scholarman.bandcamp.com/album/fatherhood-dreamlovers-mix?type=email&sig=e3af877e60bb192dc917824fed5d926f&auto=mp3-320&payment_id=564432187

Dedicated to his father:
    My father passed a few weeks ago and as we come closer to Father's Day I thought I would honor him by presenting the hip-hop community this EP. I borrowed some samples from one of his favorite doo wop groups, The Dreamlovers and created this project. My pops was an avid supporter of my music and I am truly grateful to have had him as a father. So with that said, I dedicate this EP to all the dedicated father's and to those who had a dedicated fathers or father figures in their lives.

Advertisement