Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking near Railway Station

Options
  • 22-06-2010 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Does anybody of the carparks/multi-story that have a reasonable All-Day parking rates near Railway Station, so can leave car while getting train to Dublin?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Western501 wrote: »
    Does anybody of the carparks/multi-story that have a reasonable All-Day parking rates near Railway Station, so can leave car while getting train to Dublin?
    They have railway rates in Hynes' Yard multistorey on Merchant's Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

The car park in behind The Harbour Hotel are doing a special all day rate at the minute-can't remember how much it is off the top of my head,but i'm passing it later,i'll try find it.
    The closest car park would be the Foster Court one,but think it's a bit more expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭spender.j

8euro behind the Harbour Hotel for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Just drove into town. Its 9euro for Hynes' and 8 for Harbour. Both day rates. They're the only two i saw doing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

Western501 wrote: »

leave it at debenhams car park or dyke road. 5 min walk to train station

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 Western501

Thanks guys for all the updates!!

Advertisement