Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iOS4 Folders?

Options
  • 22-06-2010 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭

All the reviews I have read say you can put 12 apps into a folder but I can only put 9 into a folder, how do I put in 12?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,944 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Just keep dragging apps onto the folder. When you have 12 in it, you'll still only see 9 little app icons in the folder icons, so maybe that's what's making you think you only have 9 apps in it. Click on the folder and you should see all 12 apps in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭etcetc

Just updated on 3G but no folders are they only available on 3GS ?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

etcetc wrote: »
    Just updated on 3G but no folders are they only available on 3GS ?
    You have to create them after the restore. To create folders just drag one app on top of another that you want to group it with.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭etcetc

seamus wrote: »
    You have to create them after the restore. To create folders just drag one app on top of another that you want to group it with.

Thanks

Advertisement