Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contentment changes

Options
  • 22-06-2010 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Changes have been made to friendlies now relating to contentment so a loss doesnt hit it so much - league loss does tho still for me which is a pain since I have cup at home and then a league match at home. revenue killing!:(
    The effect of friendly matches on contentment has been reduced to 10%. More

This is down from 50%, applied after rankings - which already include a diminished effect of 25% for friendlies. The result is that the effects will be somewhere between 1%-10% for friendlies depending on other factors.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Great, the less the better imo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I'm still not playing friendly's until someone here says it looks good!

I'm unbeaten since I stopped playing them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I'm still not playing friendly's until someone here says it looks good!

I'm unbeaten since I stopped playing them :)

But think of all the in-game training!? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Fewcifur wrote: »
    But think of all the in-game training!? :eek:

Don't get a lot since most of us are the same level, you need to play a much better team to get IGT... and most certainly lose! And the following financial implications. so I am unsure of the IGT gained from friendlies with all the drawbacks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

eoferrall wrote: »
    Don't get a lot since most of us are the same level, you need to play a much better team to get IGT... and most certainly lose! And the following financial implications. so I am unsure of the IGT gained from friendlies with all the drawbacks!

IGT is 100% no matter what level opposition in friendlies. Although at least until my cup run is over I'll play the boards cup matches and nothing else. Might change my mind if I really need a contentment boost, however samll, though(although losing in that case=disaster)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

mar-z wrote: »
    IGT is 100% no matter what level opposition in friendlies. Although at least until my cup run is over I'll play the boards cup matches and nothing else. Might change my mind if I really need a contentment boost, however samll, though(although losing in that case=disaster)

Ah cool, that's not so bad so! But in the Boards cup break I will not be playing friendlies I am fairly certain - use it as a break for the players. have too small a squad!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭JohnButler

This contentment thing is pants... its up and down like a ho's you know what!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

It's hard alright, haven't had decent attendance for an age. Maybe one day. One day soon. Bah!

Advertisement