Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with wrong album artwork on iPod

Options
  • 22-06-2010 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a 120gb classic iPod, and it always seemed to be working fine, but recently it's started to display the wrong album artwork for albums on the iPod.

I've agonisingly checked EVERYTHING on iTunes (not just albums, but individual songs on each album) and it's all perfect. It's just showing up wrong on the iPod.

I've even tried deleting the album artwork from an album, syncing the iPod, then adding the album artwork again and re-syncing again, but nope. Still the wrong album cover from some random other band.

Anyone else having the same problem? I noticed a lot of people on other forums having this issue, but not a single solution yet. Some people suggested unchecking the "Display album artwork on my iPod" box in the Music tab of your iPod on iTunes and then syncing, then rechecking it and resyncing. Problem is, this option is no longer present in iTunes 9??

HELP!!! :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Flash86

Happened to me. I just restored it to factory settings and added everything back on. Takes ages on a classic but it worked for me.

Advertisement