Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARRRGGGHHH

Options
  • 21-06-2010 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

for god's sake's I can't find classifications for the degree results. As in what type of degree is each gpa??? For god's sakes I got my results but don't know what my overall degree is!!!!! ARRRGH!!! Did I pass, get a merit??? Please can someone point me to the right place?????!!!

P.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Irishoz

Peggypeg wrote: »
    for god's sake's I can't find classifications for the degree results. As in what type of degree is each gpa??? For god's sakes I got my results but don't know what my overall degree is!!!!! ARRRGH!!! Did I pass, get a merit??? Please can someone point me to the right place?????!!!

P.

Distinction/First class honours = 3.25 gpa and above

Second class Grade 1 = 3.0gpa and above

Second class Grade 2 = 2.5gpa and above

Pass= anything over 2.0 gpa and above

A second class grade 1 (2.1) is anything over 3.00gpa but still under 3.25. So for example if you ended up with a gpa of 3.24 after all your scores are added up it would still only be a 2.1 degree.

Hope that helps!

Advertisement