Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New balcoesque scandal?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

I think people are very naive, as I was, in thinking that pro-athletes all over the world, not just the US (but mainly there), are not taking some PEDs. Yes working out and training will get you bigger, faster, stronger but not THAT big and fast. I'm not saying they are all at it, but it's a fool who thinks they are all not at it. This investigation will be massive

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Been around for ages, be interesting whether a certain golfer will have to make another teary appearance before the cameras

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

evil_seed wrote: »
    I think people are very naive, as I was, in thinking that pro-athletes all over the world, not just the US (but mainly there), are not taking some PEDs. Yes working out and training will get you bigger, faster, stronger but not THAT big and fast. I'm not saying they are all at it, but it's a fool who thinks they are all not at it. This investigation will be massive

Well, whether anything comes up in this investigation I do have a huge issue with PED and the NFL. I have no evidence but considering what we have seen in other sports and what we know about human nature with the money, acclaim and prizes on offer I really find it hard to believe that it is not much bigger than Roger Goodell,the NFL and a lot of the insiders would have us believe especially considering the lack of any major penalties for getting caught.

I maybe wrong, I would like to be wrong but I remain very very sceptical.

Advertisement