Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Security Installers In Clare?

Options
  • 21-06-2010 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭

Hi,
    We currently want our system finished in our house before next Saturday, would anyone recommend installer(s).

We want one with a PSA license and one that meets to the EN50131 European standard, so that we can have a discount on our insurance.

We have (some up already): *HKC 812PANEL *HKC KEYPAD, HKC ECHO SIREN, HKC SABB SIREN, HONEYWELL CONTACTS, *HONEYWELL PIRS (2INSTALLED, 3 NOT). *= INSTALLED/PART INSTALLED

I have noticed alot of alarms installed by FSL Security Systems, gave them a call and quoted me €400 :o but would I get any cheaper and from who?

Thanks guys!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Nevermind_

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Nevermind_ wrote: »

He fitted an alarm into a premisis I had a number of years ago, no probs with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Tim M-U

Ended up ringing FSL Security Systems and got 'em to do the job! €400 + Vat (including maintenance+NSAI/PSA approved for insurance). Was talking to others and some install for €800 for 3 more sensors.. still good value.
    DJ (FSL Security Systems) I found to be friendly and i'm glad to do business with him..:rolleyes:

Advertisement