Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)
Hi all, The AutoSave Draft feature is now disabled across the site. The decision to disable the feature was made via a poll last year. The delay in putting it in place was due to a bug/update issue. This should serve as a reminder to manually save your drafts if you wish to keep them. Thanks, The Boards Team.

Convention - Auto Assembly 2010 Birmingham

• 21-06-2010 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭ Demonique

Is anyone else going?

This year's guests of honour are Gary Chalk, Scott McNeil and Derrick J Wyatt

I hope I manage to stay awake for this con (I'll be flying in from Vancouver after attending a Richard Dean Anderson convention the weekend before)

www.autoassembly.org.uk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 padimus2

Yeah, I'm heading over. Looking forward to it. I went back in 2005 and had a good time. Not planning on buying much (hah!) but when I saw the guestlist i had to book it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭ Demonique

I'm not planning on buying much either (the Vancouver cons will have wiped me financially)

This'll be the third time I see Garry at a con this year, he was at a Stargate con in the UK in January and is attending one of the Vancouver cons as well.

Advertisement