Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod controls on safari

Options
  • 21-06-2010 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering If someone can offer me some help.

While using my iPhone on Saturday to listen to my music, I then accessed my email (via safari) normally when using the phone this way I had to go back (or so I thought) to the iPod function to skip tracks.
    However I touched the screen on saturday to read a mail when suddenly the fast forward/rewind controls appeared without leaving safari or mails.

Does anyone know how this happened, or how I can access it again, as it is quite frustrating having to hit the home button, then touch the iPod icon to skip rewind a song, then go back to safari/emails etc.

Thanks in advance.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Press the home button twice quickly.. That works on 3.1.3 but it won't work on 4.0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Ricky your a legend!

Sorted already!!!

Advertisement