Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jailbroken 3.13 V's iOS 4

Options
  • 21-06-2010 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Just wondering.. if a jailbreak for iOS 4 is not available soon will people stay on Jailbroken 3.13 or upgrade to iOS 4....(for factory unlocked iphones only obviously) ?

Personally I think I will stay on jailbroken 3.13 for the moment..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

If you've got a 3GS then the upgrade is probably worth it,

If not then having a jailbroken device is much better, the 3G doesn't support multi tasking, home screen background, video etc.. So I'd stay on 3.1.3

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭treatyman

I have a 3GS... but think I would really miss SBSettings, BiteSMS and the look and feel of all the Winterboard themes and tweaks..

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭MacGyver

jailbreak is available for the GM release so as long as nothing has changed in the official release it should still be the same. the only think not available yet is the unlock if you need it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

MacGyver wrote: »
    jailbreak is available for the GM release so as long as nothing has changed in the official release it should still be the same. the only think not available yet is the unlock if you need it

I thought JB wasnt available for 4.0 on 3GS yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭MacGyver

joe316 wrote: »
    I thought JB wasnt available for 4.0 on 3GS yet?

not sure on the requirments as i have the 3G but details here http://www.redmondpie.com/jailbreak-ios-4-iphone-3gs-with-pwnagetool-bundles/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Ricky91t wrote: »
    If you've got a 3GS then the upgrade is probably worth it,

If not then having a jailbroken device is much better, the 3G doesn't support multi tasking, home screen background, video etc.. So I'd stay on 3.1.3

Thought that myself, but jb'd 4.0 with redsn0w beta on saturday, multitasking and home screen background both work. Video is still cycorder only it seems.

Advertisement