Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycle to work scheme

Options
  • 21-06-2010 12:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

My employer (Large Dublin based Muli national) recently started the Cycle to work scheme. This was done through a third party company The Gift Voucher Shop. This scheme was only made available for two weeks.

Unfortunately I was not aware of the deadline ( Hands up and accept the full responsibility of not reading the small print on the email sent out by HR!!) the scheme only lasted two weeks and I missed out. I had the quote ready on the following Monday but my HR would not accept it. As they no longer had the facility to process the orders.

I was pretty annoyed ( mostly at myself) as I have waited a year for my company to introduce this scheme. I asked Hr could they make an exception but they said they couldn’t.

So is there any way I can manually get a bike through this scheme with my employer???

Advertisement