Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ported-In but cant recieve calls

Options
  • 21-06-2010 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi i just got ported in to vodafone from Meteor so i could use an iPhone i got as a present. But im having problems recieving calls from other networks and texts also. I can only recieve calls and texts from vodafone customers. When I recieve a call on my number it rings my old phone. When i send messages to other networks they send. I Tried ringing customer care but they wont put me through because my number isnt a valid vodafone customers number. Has anyone else ever experienced this problem? Its an iPhone 3g on 3.1.3 if that makes a difference

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Ye same happened to me. O2 screwed up my port and for the first three months nobody could ring me from any landline number. I could only get calls from mobiles.

Just get on to Vodafone and they can sort it out. Something was done incorrectly on their end. Its nothing to do with you or your handset.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 JoeLauzon

Cheers thanks very much. Gonna be onto them first thing in the morning. Disaster!

Advertisement