Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FINAL MEMBER NEEDED FOR NEW IRISH BOYBAND

Options
  • 20-06-2010 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

COULD YOU BE THE FINAL MEMBER? CONTACT US NOW FOR ALL THE DETAILS

Must be aged 17-22 and be able to rehearse in Dublin 4 times a week minimum.

Must be a good singer, dancer and have a good image.

Contact us with your picture and details at irishboyband@hotmail.com or on Facebook at Irish Boyband

The band will start rehearsing immediately so the chosen candidate must be able to commit to the band.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 strictlyelvis

Hi there!
    My name is Phil, I am 22 and I live in Gorey. I have been singing since I was 6 mainly Rock and some Gospel. I am told I have an excellent voice.
    I can also play the guitar-(Rhythm) and would rate my-self as good.
    I am eager to get involved again with a bang and hopefuly start gigin. I have lots of free time at the mo and am available for a trial/audition any time. I have a car so transport is not an issue. Please feel free to contact me on my email addrerss; philipmkeogh@hotmail

• Registered Users Posts: 8 markn500

hi there en my name is mark and my boyband are looking 4 1 more singer would u be interested if u are then contac me on <snip> or send me a email to markn500@live.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Forest Master

Hi boys,

I'm gay too, and would defo love a shot at an audition! E-mail sent!

Vivian. x

• Registered Users Posts: 8 markn500

hi man em are u serious abouth being in a boyband cause if u are my band are looking 4 a singer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭Sugarfree

Hi,
    I have recently come out as Gay to my family and I would appreciate a audition to be in your boyband.

Sugar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

markn500 wrote: »
    hi man em are u serious abouth being in a boyband cause if u are my band are looking 4 a singer
    markn500: You were warned before about posting in old threads. Please stop doing it. Check the post date of threads before replying, it's not difficult.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement