Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Uk Shipment

Options
  • 20-06-2010 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

Alright guys i pre-order my iphone from the uk getting delievered to a friends address. Just wondering has anyone else pre-ordered and if yes has it been shipped yet ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭baileyjackson

RVN10 wrote: »
    Alright guys i pre-order my iphone from the uk getting delievered to a friends address. Just wondering has anyone else pre-ordered and if yes has it been shipped yet ?

Same boat as you.
    Not shipped yet. Still estimated 24th delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭RVN10

I think we in the same boat as everyone in the uk , only the people in the US seem to have had theirs prepared for shipment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Friend in Newry pre-ordered on Friday - expect it to ship by the end of the week...

I'll update ye when it changes.

Off topic, but do ye plan to insure your iphones??

Ya was thinking who can insure it though thats the question?

• Advertisement

Ya was thinking who can insure it though thats the question?

Im going to ring my home insurance tomorrow [Cornmarket]
    I wonder will my travel insurance cover it or will I have to tell them now that im bringing it with me on holidays??

There's always the carphone warehouse....no info online tho?

Planning to use my iPhone on meteor so they wont cover it?

Take a gander: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055601172

No carphonewarehouse def wont insure it , friend of mine works for them and they only insure handsets that are bought in CPW so that option is defintley out , ya i think most house insurance can insurance a product up to the value of 1000 euro or something along them lines. Only flaw in that is that my friends name is on the delievery form ..

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

No carphonewarehouse def wont insure it , friend of mine works for them and they only insure handsets that are bought in CPW so that option is defintley out , ya i think most house insurance can insurance a product up to the value of 1000 euro or something along them lines. Only flaw in that is that my friends name is on the delievery form ..

Plus the excess on home insurance is usually €250-300

rvn,how are you getting your iphone to ireland? thinking royal mail registered post.... insured up to 1000

Im certainly hoping so , friend has parcel packing all ready for me and everything hope to have it the following week some stage , get my stanley knife out den and chop me some sim card

• Advertisement

mine
    has
    shipped
    :D

Advertisement