Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa World Cup 2010 - €0.79 - iTunes

Options
  • 20-06-2010 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭

Weekend special. Reduced from around a fiver to 79c. Defo worth that kinda money.

It's 180mb though, so don't try download it on your PAYG iPhone!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

Any app over 20mb has to be downloaded thru wifi.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

It's €2.39 for me. But Fifa World Cup 2010 is €0.79
    Might be expired

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Think that was only for the weekend just gone(For Fathers Day)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

It's €2.39 for me. But Fifa World Cup 2010 is €0.79
    Might be expired

Title updated to reflect this

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Anyone get this? is it any good? any other EA apps or sport apps for cheap like this for a few days?

Also, is it just me or is this app only like 35mb? Where did the 180mb come from OP?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Anyone get this? is it any good? any other EA apps or sport apps for cheap like this for a few days?

Also, is it just me or is this app only like 35mb? Where did the 180mb come from OP?
    The thread was originally set up for Tiger Woods for €0.79. That offer is over so the title changed to reflect the fact that the special offer is over and the Fifa is on offer now. Not too sure is Fifa is any good mind you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Yeah, makin' me look like a fool! ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Tiger woods app is still 79cent for me, and the fifa 10 app is also 79cent along with NBA live, Need for speed, sim city etc.

Some good deals there. Any games people recommend?

Advertisement