Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 Preowned €109.99

Options
  • 20-06-2010 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

I don't know if this offer is in other game stores, but Game in Liffey Valley are selling preowned 360's with a 20GB hd, 1 controller and a copy of Fifa. Some come with HDMI, some don't so check first.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭ciano1

I said it before..

I'd trust a used condom more than I'd trust a used Xbox :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

ciano1 wrote: »
    I said it before..

I'd trust a used condom more than I'd trust a used Xbox :p

Buying a condom, buying a used xbox!

Either way your getting screwed! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

With the new slim Xbox coming out in a couple of months, the older models are sure to drop in price so it might be worth holding out for a while... and at least you'll get a proper warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

Yeah, wait for the newer models and the older (new) ones will drop drastically.

And its not just the warranty that you could be potentially for-fitting, some consoles are permanently banned off XBL for playing backups/j-tagging.

Advertisement