Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would you do?

Options
  • 20-06-2010 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

So last night I was out at a hen party with a group of 7 women... We ended up in Temple Bar :( don’t ask! The bride wanted ‘traditional’ music.
    There was a guy who got talking to me, and tbh I had noticed him earlier... I liked him but the girls were anxious and it was awkward. He was dressed well, he had a nice watch (I’m a sucker for watches-first thing I spot in a man. A man’s watch tells me what kind of man he is. He was on a work night out and was off his face, but if he wasn’t I would love to see him again. ). I have a brief idea of where he works and where he’s from.
    We didn’t exchange numbers and now I wish I made the effort because I like him. What to do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭Fo Real

Forget about him. If you just turn up to his work place or sit outside his house ready to "bump into him", he will just think you're a psycho stalker.

Another guy will come to chat you up when you go out next. Just don't forget to get his number this time!

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭zxcvbnm1

Too late? wrote: »
    So last night I was out at a hen party with a group of 7 women... We ended up in Temple Bar :( don’t ask! The bride wanted ‘traditional’ music.
    There was a guy who got talking to me, and tbh I had noticed him earlier... I liked him but the girls were anxious and it was awkward. He was dressed well, he had a nice watch (I’m a sucker for watches-first thing I spot in a man. A man’s watch tells me what kind of man he is. He was on a work night out and was off his face, but if he wasn’t I would love to see him again. ). I have a brief idea of where he works and where he’s from.
    We didn’t exchange numbers and now I wish I made the effort because I like him. What to do?

I dont see what you can.
    he's gone from your life unforytunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Sparki

Facebook stalk, or google what u know about him, his name or whatever.....

Apart from that you dont really have any other options.....

Advertisement