Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scholarship

Options
  • 19-06-2010 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Does anyone know if there are any scholarships available for undergraduate irish students to study abroad in the uk(oxford/cambridge/etc.) or america? I want to study law and it would have to be academically based(not for sports or income level). Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Generally those kind of scholarships would be administered by the colleges concerned so it's best to check out the finance pages of the schools you're interested in applying to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 justtwiggy2

thanks for replying pow wow - you were the only one, I guess not too many people are interested in this subject. I was hoping that someone would be able to advise me if there were 'easy to get' schlorships anywhere - save me going through the whole list!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

If you take a peek over on The Student Room (www.thestudentroom.co.uk) on the forum for each school you're interested in they might be able to save you some time. I think being Irish would have less to do with it than being smart though :)

Advertisement