Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garage in carlow

Options
  • 19-06-2010 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

hey can anyone recommend a good garage in carlow to get some work on a car done? I've a puegeot 106 if that makes any difference and I want to get the side panel at the front (sorry im not a car person!!) re painted or soemthing..there was a little scuff on it when I got it and i tried sort it DIY...big mistake!! anyway if anyone can recommend somewhere in carlow/tullow/bunclody/rathvilly and those general areas it'd be great....oh and something fairly inexpensive!!!
    I just want to find somewhere that can do the job and I can then rely on for NCT repairs, services etc....
    Tanx :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

jojo86 wrote: »
    hey can anyone recommend a good garage in carlow to get some work on a car done? I've a puegeot 106 if that makes any difference and I want to get the side panel at the front (sorry im not a car person!!) re painted or soemthing..there was a little scuff on it when I got it and i tried sort it DIY...big mistake!! anyway if anyone can recommend somewhere in carlow/tullow/bunclody/rathvilly and those general areas it'd be great....oh and something fairly inexpensive!!!
    I just want to find somewhere that can do the job and I can then rely on for NCT repairs, services etc....
    Tanx :D

Try Devoys on the Wexford road.

Kevin will look after all your needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭jojo86

hey thanks-where about is devoys? is it at a petrol station near carlow? cos the wexford road would be pretty much spot on for me!! could you pm the number or something??
    Thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

John Corcorans place, up at the NCT centre is excellent, and cheap enough too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭patrickc

John Corcorans place, up at the NCT centre is excellent, and cheap enough too.

he's a cowboy John don't go near him, 2 years after being forced to use him with an insurance claim , I was still going back with a leaking boot etc, it's still leaking, but I just won't deal with him anymore. a friend of mine just got repairs from him, and he didn't do the work right either, windows not opening in the car etc.

Be warned

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Hope that leaking boot aint in that saab you have for sale :P:P:P:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭patrickc

racso1975 wrote: »
    Hope that leaking boot aint in that saab you have for sale :P:P:P:p

nope the volvo.. i likes my swedish cars!!

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

devoysgarage.net

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

Noel Hutton in Ballon does a good bit of body work for us, not sure how he compares pricewise but he does a very good job.

Advertisement