Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When to apply for grant etc?

Options
  • 19-06-2010 4:58pm

I havn't actually received anything from the college yet saying that I've been accepted, however I completed an access course and got the required mark for guaranteed entry into the course. So do I have to wait for the official letter to apply?

Comments

Well the deadline is the 31st August 2010 for this year (some Councils/VECs accept applications after this date but check with them if you're submitting after the date to see if they accept!).

It'd be worth getting onto your Council/VEC soon in order to get the form sent out and starting to fill out the application form, as it can take some time to get all the documents together.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

The form is now available here and you can apply now.

It has been revised and there are explanatory notes to guide you through the application.

Closing date is August 31st

Advertisement