Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Footballers wanted for new team in Mullingar

Options
  • 19-06-2010 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭

Anybody that is interested in playing american football the Mullingar Soldiers are now recruiting new players for the 2011 season. The team is based in Mullingar obviously.Please PM me for further info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

isnt there a team called the edenderry soldiers? not too far away? could be wrong though, good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

Too many teams in dublin:'(. We need one for louth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Too many teams in dublin:'(. We need one for louth.

If you have facebook type this Drogheda Lightning American Football Team into it and find the group. They aim to play in the 8's league next year afaik.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=368392211822&v=info&ref=ts

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    isnt there a team called the edenderry soldiers? not too far away? could be wrong though, good luck.

Same guys. They joined with the lads in Mullingar to combine their efforts or something along them lines.

Edenderry Soldier and Mullingar are the same thing.

Drogheda are completely different and a new team for next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭BrenosBolts91

Same guys. They joined with the lads in Mullingar to combine their efforts or something along them lines.

Edenderry Soldier and Mullingar are the same thing.

Drogheda are completely different and a new team for next year.
    Yes joined up with Ken and the a few of the lads from Edenderry. Tallaghtoutlaws I dont know if you remember but I was the lad from Mullingar looking to join you guys a couple of years back.

• Advertisement

Yes joined up with Ken and the a few of the lads from Edenderry. Tallaghtoutlaws I dont know if you remember but I was the lad from Mullingar looking to join you guys a couple of years back.

Between Drink and the hits to the head I can barely remember yesterday :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Lightning55

That's right the is a team planned for the Louth area, Drogheda Lightning
    any1 interested in joining can pm me, I shall be starting a new thread.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 TomBrady007

Mullingar Soldiers :eek::confused::)

Mullingar Soldiers :eek::confused::)
    Er...yes indeed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭TITAN #1

Why dont you take this to the iafs forum?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Lightning55

good idea, dont i need to get in touch with a mod to set up a little area for us to post , or would that come along as part of the audit process, not quite sure how it works,

good idea, dont i need to get in touch with a mod to set up a little area for us to post , or would that come along as part of the audit process, not quite sure how it works,

The IAFS is an Unofficial forum so just contact the mods.

As you dont have a team yet, it may be just easier to open a new thread and advertise for coaches and players.

As you don't have a team yet, it may be easier to open a new thread and advertise for coaches and players.

The IAFS is an Unofficial forum so just contact the mods.
    I tried to join up but I have to,like you siad,contact a mod. Are you a mod?

I tried to join up but I have to,like you siad,contact a mod. Are you a mod?

Only 2 people on it can give you access im not sure how that works now. PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 coachdrake42

There is a new team starting in Trim.

Contact coachdrake42@gmail.com

Advertisement