Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pics of fish in water?

Options
  • 19-06-2010 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭

Hi I will be doing a visual arts project to celebrate the opening of the Royal Canal for navigation of its full length from the Shannon to Dublin in September of this year.
    I would like to incorporate something about the importance of fish and fishing into the project.
    Most of the photos I have of fish are of catches laid out, or held up on line, out of water.
    But I would like to find some images of fish as seen from above having spent many relaxing hours looking into water and searching for them. There is something mesmerising about watching and searching for fish as Im sure many of you would agree.
    So do any of you have any photos? I would like images of single fish or little shoals of perch, roach, rudd or bream.
    Or do you know of any sites for images like this?
    It would be much appreciated if you did.

Comments

Advertisement