Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Bock: Who can provide this beer of Princes

Options
  • 19-06-2010 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I was over in Portugal last year and got hooked on Super Bock, its such a nice summer lager and have been searching all over Dublin for it since.

Does anyone know if its available over here? I was asking one of the lads in The Drink Store on manor street and he seemed to think it was unavailable in Ireland. I hope he is wrong....

If it is unavailable over here i'd be interested in ordering a few cases of it from Portugal, whether its from a supplier or just some decent skin who happens to be going over. If there is anyone who would be interested in helping me out or who knows how to go about doing this i'd appreciate the feedback.

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

It's not sold here, as far as I know. Beers of Europe have it, though.

If you order it, you'll most likely find it tastes just like any other lager: that's always the way with holiday beers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,697 ✭✭✭donaghs

I've found it in Oddbins before. Best to phone ahead though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

donaghs wrote: »
    I've found it in Oddbins before. Best to phone ahead though.

Same here. It is a fine beer, one of my faves.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭Terrontress

You can get it in Winemark in the Buttercrane Centre in Newry.

Quite cheap as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 GonzoTheDog

Cheers, i'll check those places out, im sure the good weather lately will make it taste nice even if it is muck

• Advertisement
Advertisement