Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worrying grinding noise???

Options
  • 19-06-2010 1:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi,

Sitting watching tv tonight i noticed a noise coming from my chest when i was breathing....(loud enough to hear over the tv blaring!) It was like a grinding noise, which happened everytime i took a deep breath of pushed my stomach out..?? I put my hand to my Sternum/ bottom of breast bone and felt like a popping everytime the noise came! I have no pain at all but i did find it hard to take a deep breath earlier on when driving which i just put down to the heat and the pregnancy breathlessness!
    Im 27 weeks tomorrow, with my first baby and am a completely healthy 25 year old otherwise hank god! ..maybe im just overreacting but can anyone advise me or has anybody experienced this??? Might make a trip to doctor if not.. bit worried :(

Thanks a million

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Please go to the dr we can not allow medical advice on this site.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement