Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why are skangers allowed own horses ?

Options
  • 17-06-2010 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Why are scumbags, skangers and knackers allowed to own large animals. I had to call the dcpca followed by the gardi tonight to complain about a neighbor of mine who was beating a pony over the head with his fist repeatedly. The guy had 6 or 7 of his friends standing around the horse while he beat it he is around 15 or 16 years old I think. Who lets these people have these animals and why does nobody stop them from owning them in the first place. Why are skangers who are less intelligent that the average house pet allowed to have these poor animals ? they are obviously not to be trusted if they want something to beat they should just stick to their own inbred kids... I would really some some feedback on this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Quite often because greedy people sell them to them. But then why are people allowed walk around with minature dogs in handbags? You know the type full of their own sh*t, cruelty to animals is not confined to the "scumbags" in our society

However fair play to you for making the calls you did. Time to email a politican or two

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

What's the point of this thread Pikey?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,755 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

dspikey wrote: »
    I would really some some feedback on this.
    My pleasure...

Don't sign up here to make insulting & abusive comments about members of the Travelling Community - or anyone else.

Banned.

HB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement