Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thinking of renting a pub

Options
  • 17-06-2010 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭

im just wondering if there is any one out there that went through the process
    of leasing/renting a pub as im very interested in doing so myself having been in the bar trade here and the uk for so long i think its time i put my own stamp on a place some were. am looking at a bar at the moment and the rent is €590 aweek is there any other hidden costs ect
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

is there any one here that has done this??

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Be patient lad, pretty sure there's 1 or 2 posters on here who have/are currently leasing a pub but you'll have to wait more than 18 minutes for them to log on probably. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

patwicklow wrote: »
    im just wondering if there is any one out there that went through the process
    of leasing/renting a pub as im very interested in doing so myself having been in the bar trade here and the uk for so long i think its time i put my own stamp on a place some were. am looking at a bar at the moment and the rent is €590 aweek is there any other hidden costs ect

I don't think there are any "hidden costs" really. I presume you'll have to come up with a deposit?

Advertisement