Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A load of balls tbh ...

Options
  • 17-06-2010 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I cheated in Biology today. I looked at me willy in the bathroom to get the answers for the male reproductive question;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

mr.bones wrote: »
    I cheated in Biology today. I looked at me willy in the bathroom to get the answers for the male reproductive question;)

very apt username.

Shocked that you didn't know what your penis looked like already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭ChiefBrody

Better hope they don't deduct marks for unrealistic proportions. With your big massive balls.:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Hopefully you scaled any diagrams up a bit so that the examiner would be able to see them!

Try to scale up the value of your contributions from now on as well!
    ChiefBrody wrote: »
    Better hope they don't deduct marks for unrealistic proportions. With your big massive balls.:D
    Don't encourage him ffs!

And I won't even ask how you are so intimately acquainted with the articles in question!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mr.bones

ChiefBrody wrote: »

Its grand, although both my Sperm ducts and Testes are exposed because I have no Scrotum...:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭ChiefBrody

Its grand, although both my Sperm ducts and Testes are exposed because I have no Scrotum...:confused:

I tried to cheat too but I couldn't see the labels i left on the different glands through all the blood so I think I might have mixed them up :(

• Advertisement

Moved from LC

Nesters, mr.bones and ChiefBrody seem to be obsessed with the size of each others balls ... I'm sure you can help them explore this fascination and come to the only logical conclusion! ;)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Sure Randy! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

Kentuky Fried Chicken is actually good for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Something something low marks, tiny penis. Laugh nao plz

Matt Holck wrote: »
    Kentuky Fried Chicken is actually good for you
    Never change, Matt!!! :D
    Sarky wrote: »
    Something something low marks, tiny penis. Laugh nao plz
    Sarky, you've either had too much Scotch or not enough!!

D- Can do better!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

to be honest cheating in the LC does not do you justice, say you get 600 points from cheating, then you get into a really high course that you have ability to do then your ****ed

Nah, cheat away. Everyone does it, you'll look better, and it's EASIER.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Also it'll make female lemurs want to have sex with you!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Oh cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

So in future all cheats will be recognized by the troops of female lemurs following them about. Keeping an eye out for that.

How was that not a dead giveaway before I wonder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

i think people were mistaking them for males, and male lemurs following you means you're a sex god/dess.

how did you not get that? :confused:

Oh that explains why Tar...

Nevermind.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭elchupanebrey

I thought you had notes scribbled on there or something, shorthand of course.

I thought you had notes scribbled on there or something, shorthand of course.
    well, depending on his size, he could have written a whole essay :D

• Advertisement

He'd have had to dissect it though to get all the detail though. That's hardcore.

he also shagged some bird in the bathroom to see how reproductive organs worked. she's doing her leaving next year, so she'll be able to use "giving birth" as her biology project. UNLESS it's a mutant baby, in which case she'll become a mommy-mutant and have to take it to all the meetings.

... You leaving cert kids need to get out more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

Bunch of cheating n'er-do-wells! Kids these days... Why can't they take after our fine, upstanding government?

Well, they seem to be aiming for the upstanding bit all right ... >_>

The OP could have smuggled in an entire essay if he had nuts like these. :eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

al_pacino.jpg

"You gotta some setta balls, walkin' around in fronna me like-a dat."

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

The only balls that are any good!!!
    6a00d83451cbb069e20120a6f0dca2970b-800wi

This one's even better ;)

Hope to see a couple like this later! :)

article-1166496-0439A5F4000005DC-604_468x286.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement