Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T-Shirts in Dublin

Options
  • 17-06-2010 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a good spot to pick up a few t-shirts. I would prefer something a bit funky or retro. nothing too plain and no big logos( are you listening jack n jones)?

Cheers

frAg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

That cool tshirt place (can't think of the name), second floor of st stephens green has cool stuff, not that expensive either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭fikay

Dunno know if its the same place the last poster is thinking of but I like some of counterpropaganda's stuff. There in St. Stephens Green too.

@ OP. I think I got locked in your gaff in Limerwreck years ago. You're mates with my cosuin James I think

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

cheers guys........

So wold your cousin be that mad ginger nutter that lived with me behind the church in Limerick? I hope so cause your phsycic voodoo stuff is freaking me out!!

flatmate just reminded me that templebar is practically made out of cool t-shirts so happy days

frAg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

H&M on henry street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭fikay

frag420 wrote: »
    So wold your cousin be that mad ginger nutter that lived with me behind the church in Limerick? I hope so cause your phsycic voodoo stuff is freaking me out!!
    frAg
    that's the one. I rememebreded going down to get tattooed. Works out as a cheaper alternative to funky clothing in the long run!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Ha I wear tshirts to cover my tattoo ha ha!!

Bought a few in H&M before and while they sure were funky the material was not great and i found them to be very light and flimsy, no quality in them.

Will take a gander arounnd temple bar and up in st green tomoro and see what I can find.

cheers

frAg

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭gingelion

Just buy a toga, man. All the cool kids are at it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

American Apparel have excellent quality plain t-shirts. They're expensive, but wear well. They have the odd printed/patterned ones too, but the plains are great. There's a shop near the Molly Malone statue on Grafton St.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭myxi

There's a great tshirt shop in the Georges Street Arcade. If you walk in from the Georges Street side it's on your right about 3 stalls down. I've bought tshirts for my brother there before and they wash really well etc. Also they're pretty good value, 1 for 15, 2 for 25 etc!

Unfortunately my cousin doesn't know you so I can't freak you out with any voodoo!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 johhnyc

Hey man, check out my mates site, irish company www.greenhellclothing.com
    also available in Tower Records Dublin, they're all limited edition of 75 to 100

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

where i find shop in dublin that plain t shirt either blue or red or purple with no designs on them

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Pleased don't resurrect old threads, just start a new one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement